Tuesday, January 6, 2009

i'm back now i swear!

Wellllll, what can i say....i've let this dear yoga blog slip for 2 months....but at least my practice has been consistent. I am still doing the Sat Kriya everyday and back up to 31 minutes again after taking a break and going 11 min after the insanity of 62 minutes.......Its cool, its mellowed out into a nice , fairly painless routine..not much drama coming out anymore...and its definatly still healing my whole digestive system and giving me alot of energy...which is great because i ate my face off this holiday season.
If you happen to have read my other blog, faucetlover, you know that i am working on a big bad ass new blog over at wordpress and so i wanna save my life force for that over there..which i hope to have up soon. i want to blog obsessively and thoroughly for a 40 day experiment starting soon..so the yoga will be included in that i think...unless i decide to just keep this blog as is and link it to the new wordpress experiment./////we'll see!

No comments: