Monday, February 2, 2009

More notes from teacher training

Well, its early monday morning and I finished my Sadhana somehow by the grace of God without crawling back to bed. Lately I've been so tired and grumpy and even angry to "have" to get up and I go through it and tell myself I am going to go back to bed FOR SURE, but then when I finish I have plenty of energy and am ready for the day whether I like it or not! I wonder if/when I'll ever be a yogi who pops out of bed full of devotion and excitement...I am at the opposite end of that now.
I thought I would go ahead and add to the notes I started to transcribe on here last post...

On Choices: Widen your "arena of awareness" ( I love that) to give yourself more choices. Depression is a choice, it just seems like that is the only choice when you are in it, Open your energy up so you can widen your arena of awareness up and give yourself more choices.

On Relationships, from a Yogi Bhajan video lecture:
Relationship is a" Science of communication to gain the faith"
Key to destiny- What you say, how you say it, why you say it
Re-lay from the heart center- always have victory
Whatever you Re-lay- Relay conciously- Everything you say comes back to you.
If you don't know how to communicate with humor, you don't know how to communicate at all.
Think First, Talk Later
Think how your talk must end up elevating.
Relationship is an extended experience of yourself.

Important points:
You are here to enjoy yourself. Love and compassion go out to come back, and give you a higher experience of yourself, and a connection to higher frequency energy.
Judge everything, accept everything.
Meet everyone at the level they are at, and then do what you can to elevate.
Being a teacher- your presence works.

No comments: